Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
Salary to £85,000
Our client is a specialist provider of management and security services to a wide range of exclusive partners spanning across the globe. Due to a recent period of expansion they are now looking to build out their cloud services and is looking for a specialist to lead the charge.
Our client has some really ambitious and well backed growth plans over the next 18 months. They have an oppor-tunity for somebody to be part of a dedicated team which develops and maintains shared cloud services for both inter-nal and external deployment of cloud hosted solutions:
* Creation and development of Shared Cloud Services
* Create, develop and support complex network connectivity requirements (typically IPSec VPN's)
* Create, develop and support non standard cloud deployments
* Create, develop and support UK hosted infrastructure in Exchange Quay and UK Data Centre (whilst this ex-ists)
* Create, develop and support strategic global infrastructure.
We are looking for people who are curious and fast learners with some knowledge of:
* Hands on Linux experience (ideally Debian)
* Infrastructure and Configuration as code (e.g. Ansible. Cloudformation)
You'll really grab our attention if you have any of the following:
* Automation/CI-CD tools such as Jenkins
* Monitoring tooling such as icinga and Elasticsearch/ELK
* Java and bash development experience
* Knowledge of containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
* Infrastructure as code tools e.g. Chef / puppet / Terraform
The competitive salary is accompanied by an attractive benefits package including: bonus scheme, pro-active private healthcare, contributory pension scheme and life assurance. This role can be done largely remotely with 1-2 days a month in the office. There are plenty of sporting and socializing activities to get involved in and if what you enjoy doesn't exist, you could always set something up!
For more information get in touch today or apply using an updated version of your CV.