Senior Software Engineer (C#)(VOIP/Telecommunications) - Remote
My client is an award winning global leading solutions provider based in Nottingham. They are looking for Senior Software Engineers who are passionate about technology and willing to learn. You will be offered the opportunity to work on a large-scale cloud-hosted applications used by some of the largest companies in the world.
What you will do
This role reports to the head of Development and will be based remotely however some office attendance may be required (Very rarely). You will be working on specialist VOIP software development so a background in telecommunications and specifically SIP protocols would be essential.
What the day to day looks like
* You will work as part of a team on a large scale application in use daily by major global companies.
* Researching new video search, capture and delivery technologies and implementing solution's.
* Bouncing ideas across teams to ensure a quality service to clients.
* Manage the full development life cycle including design, testing and deployment.
* Working to client deadlines in a dynamic environment.
What you need
* Degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience.
* Knowledgeable in one or more modern programming languages such as C#/C++.
* Understanding of basic data structures including development and design patterns.
* TCP/IP fundamentals and web technologies
* Experience with Unix/Linux as well as scripting skills
* Database knowledge including MySQL
What you will get in return
* A great opportunity to grow with the company
* You will work with bleeding edge technology's in an industry showing exciting growth statistics
* You will work on projects for some of the largest sports brands in the world
* Their hardware products are installed in broadcast head-ends worldwide, and our software components are deployed into millions of set-top boxes and streaming video players worldwide.
For more information apply for the position with an updated version of your CV or get in touch on the details above.