Senior Java Developer - Salary to £100,000 - Manchester
This cutting edge fintech company are looking to increase their software development team by up to five new engineers over the coming weeks. With multiple positions available and an impressive growth plan in place we have been partner with this client to help increase their overall technical capacity.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Experience in back-end development using Java and Spring framework
* Proven practical experience in micro-service architecture
* Experienced in data modeling, RDBMS, SQL and ORMs
* Experience with AWS services and ecosystem is an advantage
* Passionate about technology, ability to research new technology, determine best practices and educate other developers
You will get the following:
* Full career development tools and a set path for progression.
* Private Health Insurance.
* 25 days holiday.
* Health and Well-Being activities weekly.
* Flexible working arrangements.
For more information on this position or to apply contact Daniel Cordy on 020 3879 8375 or email email@example.com