Node Developer - Manchester/Hybrid - Salary to £65,000
Are you looking for a new challenge and not to be involved in the same legacy code you are used to day to day? Are Greenfield projects something you are looking to be involved in without the risk of working for a startup?
Our client has created a separate team within their group of established businesses that will be focused on a new financial arm. You will have the opportunity to be involved with a completely new direction of the business by providing a first class product to their consumers.
If you are a focused backend Node Developer that has exposure to greenfield projects and really making your mark on a new system then this could be the opportunity for you.
What are we looking for:
* 2+ years of commercial Node experience.
* Backend focused developers/engineers.
* Have worked within an AWS environment.
* Microservices and API integrations.
What will you get in return:
* 32 days holiday including bank holidays with the ability to buy more.
* Up to an 8% employer contribution pension.
* Annual bonus.
* Access to a range of incredible discounts.
* Life assurance.
*Unfortunately at this stage our client is unable to provide sponsorship options*
For more information on this position or to apply contact Daniel Cordy on 020 3879 8375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated version of your CV.