Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Remote - Salary to £65,000
We are partnered with one of the worlds most successful and well known customer first aviation businesses.
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer (S.R.E) you will be part of a cross-functional team with a strong focus on the DevSecOps mindset. The teams ethos is focused around collaboration and you will work with like minded professionals to achieve the customers needs to the highest quality. You will use your technical skill set to provide performance optimisations and find problems before they occur. You will continuously improved CI/CD and automation efficiency and maturity.
What our client is looking for:
* Extensive experience working with highly available, distributed systems and services in a cloud environment and defining, developing and rolling out technical operations processes and new services across teams and markets
* Strong hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and in managing scaled cloud systems with a focus on solution architecture, the various tools and services, infrastructure-as-code, and DevSecOps practices
* AWS Certification at Professional level
* Strong experience with monitoring/observability solutions, preferably Datadog, as well as with incident response solutions, like PagerDuty
* Deep automation expertise, hands-on with some programming languages, e.g. NodeJS, Python or Bash scripting
* Ability to apply server operating system administrative knowledge, mostly Linux based Good knowledge of networking and security aspects
* Good experience with CI/CD, preferably Gitlab CI
* Customer centric, passionate about delivering great digital products and services
* Demonstrating true engineering craftsmanship mindset
* Passionate about continuous improvement, collaboration and great teams
* Compelling coaching and training skills for imparting professional software engineering skills
* Strong problem-solving skills coupled with good communication skills
* Understanding of social and ethical implications of software engineering (e.g. like described in the ACM Code of Ethics)
* Open minded, inquisitive, life-long learner
* Comfortable with ambiguity, highly autonomous
What you will receive in return:
* Fully remote working.
* Competitive Salary.
* Huge member discounts.
* Pension Scheme.
* Enhanced additional benefit.
For more information or to apply please send an updated copy of your CV along with your application or get in touch with Daniel Cordy at Jefferson Frank.