AWS Data Engineer - Salary to £120,000 - London
Are you an experienced Data Engineer that lives and breathes AWS cloud environments. We have a client that over the next 16 - 20 weeks has some exciting greenfield and extremely hands on projects that are going to lead into something unseen within the data market.
We are currently looking for an experienced AWS Data Engineer that is fully involved in large scale projects. You will be working in a specialised team of over 25. You will be taking the charge of the hands on data management as well as working along stakeholder so good communication is key.
This is a role for someone that is not only happy to be in a senior hands on capacity within their role but also someone that can transition to speaking with multiple members within the business and lead those more junior within the team.
* Hands-on experience within AWS Data.
* Expertise and hands on experience in
1 AWS Glue
3 AWS Lambda
4 API Gateway,
5 Infrastructure and architectural best practices supporting Amazon Redshift
* Expertise in collection, migrating and transformation data using Python, SQL, Spark, Perl
* Experience in REST-APIs for data transfers
* Experience in modern data processing platforms, data warehouses and data lakes
* Advanced SQL skills, with a deep understanding of how to write performant SQL and debug problems
* Experienced with Agile development methodologies, processes, and procedures
* Developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service and Amazon EventBridge.
What you will get in return:
* Competitive salary.
* Option for international travel to Dubai.
* Extensive benefits package.
* Freedom to work autonomously on a large scale project.
For more information or to apply contact Daniel Cordy at Jefferson Frank or apply directly to this position within an updated version of your CV.