Data Engineer - Salary to £70,000 - London/Hybrid
The Data Engineer role will be focused on building our clients data pipelines and architecture within AWS to support our growing data franchise. You will work closely with the Product Team, Sales, Management and most importantly our clients and dealers in delivering a stable and efficient data platform and will report directly to the head of data products.
The primary delivery will be to maintain and enhance the data platform as a foundation for real-time data products, visualizations, and APIs.
* Hands-on data engineering: cleaning and organising data in Python, S3, redshift, etc.
* AWS solution guru: experience with a wide array of AWS tools, in order to be able to recommend the right tool for the job
* Partnership with product management, sales and support to establish requirements and produce cost effective, scalable architectures to meet business requirements
* AWS Tools: Lambda, Redshift etc.
* Python experience.
* Experience with Kafka or other comparable streaming platform
* Experience with Spark, Hadoop, or other big data/distributed computing paradigm
* Formal requirements analysis and architecture modelling methodologies and tools
* Design and architecture of systems and software components
* Agile development methodologies and DevOps, CI/CD pipeline and associated tooling, Jira
For more information on this position or to apply contact Daniel Cordy on 020 3879 8375 or email D.Cordy@jeffersonfrank.com.