Boston, MA OR Fully Remote
The company's mission is to accelerate drug discovery pipelines with advanced technologies to help save lives. They use AI systems to target small molecule therapeutics while biology and chemistry experts work to accelerate drug discovery pipelines. They reimagine the discovery pipeline using their AI platform to search the enormous chemical space with state-of-the-art accuracies.
Role & Responsibilities
* Direct and manage all DMPK-related activities across the portfolio and work together with internal and external counterparts to drive the collaborative optimization of molecules from early discovery to clinical trials.
* Be responsible for building a team of talented Discovery DMPK scientists, collaborate with Machine Learning scientists to develop the company's AI platform, and be an integral part of the buildout of their fully automated wet lab.
* This is a core leadership position - as a member of a fast-growing early-stage company, your contributions will have a significant impact on the organization, and you will have a tremendous opportunity for growth as the company expands.
Skills & Qualifications
* Ph.D. with 7+ years of industry experience or MS with 10+ years of industry experience
* Experience within or leading a DMPK group in the biotech/pharma industry
* Extensive experience and understanding of DMPK, ADME, pharmacology, and methods for assessment in the context of small molecule drugs
* Deep understanding of DMPK in drug discovery/development
Nice to have
* Experience in the design and establishment of DMPK wet labs
* Deep understanding of Met-ID.
* Working knowledge of ADME and DMPK modeling tools.
* Basic coding skills.
* Very competitive salary adequate to the position level
* Flexible working hours
* Unlimited PTO/sick leave
* Full benefits package
* 401k with employer matching
If this position interests you, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org