As a Data Product Owner, you will play an instrumental role as part of a dynamic and diverse team. Collectively, you will develop innovative solutions for the energy industry. These solutions and smart devices enable Network Operators across the energy industry to optimise their infrastructures by providing insights in various domains such as asset monitoring, asset optimisation and predictive maintenance.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?:
* Implement the vision for data-driven products and collaborate closely with business and stakeholders to understand business requirements and priorities to define the roadmap.
* Work closely with Software Engineers, Data Engineers, and Data Scientists to define the product requirements and design the technical solution. Requirements span from the definition of data models and data flows to the definition of AI/ML-based features.
* Work closely with the product development team and drive planning and prioritisation. Foster collaboration across the organisation, and throughout the product lifecycle.
* Support and design innovative data products leveraging our data, algorithms, and data science techniques to engineer high-impact solutions that will shape the smart grids of the future.
* Define key operational metrics and establish an efficient process to track progress and report regularly on these metrics to evaluate the product performance.
What do you need to have?
* Experience and passion
* High quality standards of work and pragmatism
* Humility and proactivity
* Vision and attention to detail
* Linear and lateral thinking
* Proficiency in English
* Opportunity to make a significant impact
* Build your own products
* Talented and Knowledgeable Team
* Top-notch tech stack
* Continuous education and improvement
* Competitive salaries
* Have fun
* Remote working - We'd love to have you working on-site if that is where you feel most comfortable, but you can also work remotely if you would prefer. Every day, you've got the freedom to decide where today's office will be.
* Flexible hours - A lot of engineers work 9-6 but you do not need to clock-in and clock-out here. You can start earlier or later, finish earlier or later. You are fully trusted to create the best conditions for your personal productivity. We only ask that you're available to your teammates a good chunk of the day.
* Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or related technical field, equivalent work experience will be considered.
* Company Pension & Life Assurance Schemes
* Flexible / Smart Working
* Wellness programmes
* On-site parking
***PLEASE NOTE: UK residence is needed prior to application. For more information please contact Declan via email on firstname.lastname@example.org***