*** Sponsorship NOT Provided. Permanent UK Residence needed prior to application ***
As a Software Engineer III, you will be responsible for creating and evolving backend services, as well as existing portal systems that reside within payment processing platforms.
You will be part of an energetic and stimulating development centre where you will engage with a variety of different languages and frameworks, whilst using cutting edge techniques which include CI/CD and Behavioural Driven Development. A huge part of your role will include you working in a multitude of different situations and types of projects. These can vary from working in a team of one, to a team of many depending on the size of the latest project.
If you're looking for a role that allows you to concentrate on the technical challenges of solving problems, rather than dealing with bureaucracy or inefficient processes, then this is the role for you!
A bit more about your responsibilities:
* Know consumer needs/ expectations and present them with innovative solutions that deliver value
* Improve the software development process, methodologies, and tools through applied experience, automation, and simplification.
* Work with team members to ensure that deliverables are technically accurate and useful on time
* Identify critical activities & tasks on projects
* Assist with estimation and planning of projects and ensure that this is communicated effectively throughout teams
* Responsible for Requirements Analysis through to Release
* Assist with software activities that are deployed to internal test environments and Production Data Centres
* Be proactive, self-motivated, attentive to detail, with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Be a team player and role model who demonstrates a professional attitude, flexibility, and the ability to support workplace ethics
Experience you will need:
* Previous experience in Linux development
* Experience in server-side product development, Design Patterns, and Refactoring
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* Willingness to work as part of a team.
* 5-7 years in a Software Engineering position
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
* Home Office allowance of £500
* £60 monthly contribution towards energy bills
* Unlimited Annual Leave
* Private Medical Insurance
For more information, please contact Declan via email or phone call on the following details. firstname.lastname@example.org OR 02031484662.