Working for an award winning client who focus on rewarding their staffing force for their hard work, You will be working with technologists, architects, and development teams with the responsibility of ensuring that products and solutions integrate with clients.
As Cloud Architect, you will take the lead in working with Operations Engineering teams to provide a world-class DevOps Environment this is capable of handling the development load.
Role & Responsibilities
* Architect and provide technical direction for the approach for cloud/SaaS and on-premise products
* Lead on the setting and enforcement of architecture standards and practices affecting development of all new products as well as impacting existing ones.
* Develop these standards in coordination with peers in other divisions.
* Review and evaluate new and existing architecture and code to ensure it meets standards; or for existing products that they will operate within the overall cloud architecture.
* Convert the cloud and microservice message, and architecture within the development organisation and to their field organisations, partners and customers
* Research new technologies, including hands-on technical evaluation and POCs.
* Create and maintain documentation
Skills & Qualifications
* AWS or similar Architect Certification
* Previous architectural experience either in an architect role, or through responsibilities in your current position
* Exciting new projects for those who are open to travelling