As a Back End Python Developer, you will be responsible for further developing and maintaining current systems and applications. You will be an outcome driven individual who holds strong communication skills and constantly strives to deliver the best in order to ensure the successful delivery of new systems.
The ideal applicant will hold:
* Previous experience working with Agile Methodologies/ Tooling such as JIRA, Confluence
* Previous experience with PostgreSQL/ other SQL databases/ Git, and/or GitLab/ Dask/ Spark/ GIS
* The skill to build and interact with Restful APIs
* Knowledge of Working Cloud Services
* Attention to detail and accuracy along with a positive and problem solving attitude
What's in it for you?
* Opportunity to design and influence existing and new systems
* Opportunity to work on interesting and challenging problems e.g. automated network planning
* Remote & Flexible working
* 28 Days annual leave
* Company pension scheme
Sponsorship is not provided on this occasion. Please only apply if you are a UK Citizen, or you hold valid Right to Work for the UK.
More information on the current offering is available. For confidential conversation please email your query to Declan at email@example.com