Data Insight Project Manager - Hertfordshire - up to £75,000
My client based in Hertfordshire is looking for a Data Insight Project Manager to join the team, you will be responsible for leading and delivering projects as well as managing stakeholders. The client is a leader in their sector and a very established company, you will have excellent career progression opportunities and will have the chance to work with some exciting teams and technologies.
The company regularly attends events in Newcastle, there is no overnight travel required for the role but if you're flexible and willing to consider the odd stopover in Newcastle that would be highly beneficial.
* You will work with stakeholders (internal and external) to deliver strategies and present findings.
* You are going to be responsible for the quality of the projects and will make sure that everything is delivered up to standards and on time.
* You will be in charge of the projects from beginning to end, so you will need excellent knowledge of projects' life-cycle.
* You will manage relationships with partners and stakeholders and will make sure that excellent communication is maintained among departments.
Skills required for the role:
* You will need to have worked as a Project Manager delivering data insight projects, ideally for a minimum of 4 years.
* Excellent track record of delivering projects and managing stakeholders
* Ability to lead and manage a team as well as motivating team members
* PRINCE 2 Practitioner or PMP
* Proficient Office user
* Excellent communication skills