Data Architect - Espoo - Product Company
Note: Candidates must live local to the capital area.Want to work with drones, helicopters, LiDar imaging and sensors? We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Data Architects to join a core internal team and use the latest technologies.
The company is undergoing a huge growth period and looking to add quality Data experts to their headcount in the next 23 months, if you want to be a part of that journey and match the skill set below feel free to apply.
They offer a unique opportunity to work in a challenging and exciting field, alongside a team of experts in the field. You will be provided with a chance to apply the latest and greatest algorithms alongside your ideas and further improvements in an environment where your opinions are really taken to heart. The work you will embark on here, will not only develop the future of remote sensing, but also the future of utility drone automation.
Ideally they're keen to speak with Architects who are strong, inventive and long spanned programmers. You are opinionated in system architectures about how to make algorithms and processing work in reliable and scalable manners. It will be your job to ensure that the code base will stay modular and easy to maintain to be extensible with the latest technologies and advancements. You're able to adopt new things quickly as we are moving fast where solid background in math and physics will help. You will be working in close collaboration with the drone team empowering our clients to inspect their assets with easiness and accuracy they have never before experienced.
* Have strong experience in programming with Python and Go
* Experienced in designing scalable software systems and data pipelines
* Understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Be able to design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
* Be able to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Experience in working with large scalable systems in the cloud (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker)
* Statistical data analysis and information visualization skills
* Experience in working with Geo-Spatial and LiDAR data (GeoJSON, GeoPandas, Shapely, GDAL, PDAL, Fiona, laspy) a huge benefit
* Experience in writing beautiful, straightforward, and easily maintainable code as part of a collaborative team
You would be working with helicopter payloads, thermal cameras, sensor integration and more its an awesome opportunity to join a company which doubled their headcount last year and have no plans of slowing down. Whilst maintaining their start up environment and flat structured hierarchy they can still offer flexible/remote working opportunities as well as potential future travel opportunities to their offices in America.
For more information please apply @ firstname.lastname@example.org