Data Analyst - Central Belt Scotland (1x per month)
Salary up to £52,000 DOE
Exciting opportunity to join this fast-paced scale-up technology business as part of a cohesive and professional team.
About the Role
The Data Analyst will take the lead in mining, cleansing, modelling, analysing and visualising data for key stakeholders.The role represents a rare and exciting opportunity to grow alongside one of Scotland's most exciting technology scale-ups. There is a fair degree of fluidity around this role as well as others being recruited into the Data team. Skills needed: Be passionate about the power and value of data.
* Experience of full ownership of a business intelligence solution, preferably Tableau.
* Proficiency in programming languages including SQL and Python.
* Experience of developing and managing ETL/ELT pipelines.
* Knowledge of best practices for planning, structuring and documentation.
* Excellent communication and organisation skills.
* Familiarity with data regulations, including GDPR and the Data Protection Act (2018)
* Own, manage and automate data pipelines between our data warehouse and business intelligence platform.
* Develop dashboards and reports within the BI that help users to quickly gain an understanding of overall business performance according to key metrics, and follow an intuitive path to drill into the data and perform their own root cause analysis.
* Share your knowledge and expertise with others to help increase data literacy and support a migration towards self-service analytics for routine business questions.
* Take a lead role in scoping and implementing new systems and tooling within the analytics stack to improve efficiency and data quality, and influencing our data strategy by reviewing current setup and providing any recommendations to management.
What's in it for me
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced scale-up, with real ability to help contribute to the future shape of their data strategies.
Benefits and Perks
* Holidays - 32 days and increases the longer per tenure
* Birthday day off - Any day off during the week of your birthday to celebrate
* Paid sick leave
* Paid company parental leave
* Paid bereavement leave
* Paid domestic violence leave
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme