Position: AWS Technical Architect - Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
Our client, a leading Real Estate Investment Trust organization, is seeking an experienced AWS Technical Architect to assist in migrating critical applications over to the AWS Cloud. As a Technical Architect, you will play a key role in designing and implementing the migration strategy, as well as providing technical leadership and guidance to the team.
* Design, develop, and implement migration strategy for critical applications to AWS Cloud
* Provide technical leadership and guidance to the team
* Work closely with stakeholders to understand the requirements and design solutions that meet their needs
* Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the AWS ecosystem
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a smooth migration process
* Strong experience with AWS Cloud migration
* Strong experience as a technical architect
* Experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, and RDS
* Strong understanding of software development principles and best practices
* Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. If you are passionate about AWS and want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, please apply with your resume and a cover letter.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.