Test Automation Consultant
Duration 3 + 3
Daily Rate 800€
Popular banking firm is migrating to AWS so they need to do performance testing for all their applications.
Role & Responsibilities
* Phase A - Go there and understand the requirements, help the client choose the right tools for what they need and make a strategy. And then you do the implementation of those tools, of course.
* Do performance testing before and after the migration to the Cloud. Choose the right tools for performance testing software (future proof, team enabled, suitable for Bancs).
* Assess the situation and create a road-map for Phase B.
Skills & Qualifications
* Advice the client on the strategy and help them select the right tools. Be able to explain the prons/cons of the tools, give the client the right information all the information they need to do the right selection.
* Extensive experience in Performance Testing (stress, load, etc). The client is moving to the public cloud (AWS) so their applications need performance testing before and after the migration.
* Experience with a broad range of tools in Test Automation.
* You're a proactive character with strong consultancy and communication skills.
* Daily rate 800€
* Initial duration 3 + 3 months, with possibility of further extension (between us, it will be extended)
* Fully remote work. Post-pandemic, there will still be enough flexibility.