Cloud Architect - Remote - up to £100,000!
We are looking for a determined and driven architect with extensive experience in cloud technologies (particularly AWS), and excellent communication skills, to be able to engage with all business stakeholders. We are growing remarkably, and are looking for someone to join our passionate team, to accelerate digital delivery as well as close the digital skills gap. We are dedicated to leaving a legacy with our clients..
What you need:
* Extensive experience with AWS cloud technologies (cloud certifications - at Professional level is preferred).
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Experience using DevOps tools like Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible or Chef, etc, as well as containerisation tools like Docker/Kubernetes.
* Successful track record of designing and presenting scalable solutions, ensuring that they align with business requirements.
This role offers:
* Generous holiday allowance and share scheme.
* Upskilling opportunities (allocated days per year).
* Great social events and cooperative atmosphere.
* Volunteering opportunities.
* Many more!
Unfortunately, my client is unable to accept any applicants with VISA requirements, and must have the full right to work in the UK.
For further information on the role, please get in touch with myself via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile +44 (0)1913387625. Look forward to hearing from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com