Are you interested in making a difference with technology?
My client is a nationwide consultancy who deliver cloud solutions on cloud transformation programmes. Combining their delivery, technical and consulting expertise, they have managed over £1bn of Cloud projects in the last three years.
They are looking for an AWS Architect who is open to working remotely and onsite (if needed).
* £90k - £110k p.a
* Travel allowance
* Training and development allowance
* Annual Bonus
What are they looking for?
As their Cloud Solution Architect, you'll ideally come from a technology background having delivered Cloud solutions in either AWS or Microsoft Azure. Technically, they are hoping you'll display:
· Deep knowledge in at least one: Cloud Migration or Cloud Strategy and Transformation or Cloud Architecture and Engineering;
· Broad knowledge of the major cloud vendors with deep knowledge of at least one of them;
· Understanding of the high-level levers for cost-effective cloud delivery;
· Prior experience of working in a client-facing capacity as part of a consulting team;
· Broad delivery and architecture experience along with any hands-on experience with CI/CD/Cloud tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Ansible would be a big advantage, though not essential
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 8868 5191