Platform Engineer - up to £90k - Permanent
Are you motivated financially?
Are you striving for progression?
Do you want world-class training?
My client, a large IT consultancy, are seeking Platform Engineers as they continue to grow and dominate the market globally.
You'll be based on-site with clients to advise and support their internal projects and systems. You'll be working with the most up-to-date bleeding edge technologies and receive training like no other.
What you'll need
* Knowledge regarding debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
* Good understanding of cloud platforms such as AWS
* Knowledge of Integration systems such as Hudson/Jenkins/Concourse/Drone/Bamboo.
* Management configuration tooling such as (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt)
* Experience of the Hashicorp Suite (Packer, Terraform, Vault, Vagrant, Consul)
* Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm
* Testing, setup, and configuration of monitoring/alerting tooling (OpsView, Nagios, ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, etc…)
* Scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, Go, and Java within an existing, production codebase.
* Experience working in multidisciplinary agile teams.
What you'll get back
* Huge clients, challenging projects and new technologies
* Excellent training and industry-standard practices as well as architectural methods
* Huge opportunity for career progression with clear salary bands to move up
* All expenses paid - your salary will become your savings!
* A flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit yourself