CTO / Principal Architect
Cloud Platforms | Remote Interview / Working Options | Progression Opportunities | Relaxed Working Environment | Growing Consultancy
A growing data focused consultancy company are expanding and are on the lookout for a senior architect to join the team.
You will join a market leader in cutting-edge technologies solutions for the financial services industry with the opportunity to design and implement technical strategy.
What you'll be working on?
* Big Data open source and alternative vendor technologies
* Cloud and On Prem infrastructure
* Semantic Knowledge Graphs
* Infrastructure as code
* Streaming (Kafka etc.)
* Understanding of Data Science, ML, Deep learning etc.
* Data Stores
* Data governance
* Banking/Financial services experience
The techy part…
Have knowledge of
* Good coding knowledge with Python scripting language
* Working knowledge with cloud platform like AWS
* Working with relational SQL databases
* Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc.
* Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, data sets and architectures
* Exposure to ETL pipeline building and tools
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.