An international enterprise end user that specializes in the medical industry is looking to hire a Cloud Technology Lead and an IT Solutions Architect on a permanent basis in the area of Brussels! You may see some brief description of both of the roles below:
For the Solutions Architect:
* Experience in system design or solution architecture spanning backend/ front-end (good bonus for mobile apps too), and knowledge of Web and Mobile development stacks and frameworks.
* Excellent organizational, time and task management skills. Fluent in English with excellent communication skills amongst diverse teams and stakeholder profiles.
* Experience of Cloud Native system design in the Azure. Docker and Kubernetes (AKS), and working knowledge of DevOps and Agile Methods
* Hands-on experience with SOAP, REST, layered, event-driven and (micro)service architectures
For the Cloud Technology Lead:
The role isn't technical, the Cloud Technology Lead is expected to act as People's manager and create the roadmap and strategy for all Cloud-related projects. A big part of the job is also to manage the stakeholder experience. Therefore, we need someone with excellent communication skills and with extensive experience in Azure, and someone who is happy to lead people from a non hands-on position. The offer is ridiculously good, as you may see!
* Great communication skills with absolute fluency in English, written and spoken
* Extensive experience with Azure Cloud - But you are happy to work in a non-technical role
* Ability to manage the stakeholder experience and act as people's manager with the development team
Benefits offered for both roles
* 100k - 120k gross/year salary
* 15% bonus
* 45 paid vacation days
* 3 days remote work per week, 2 days on-site (south part of Brussels)
And literally all the standard benefits & allowances offered in Belgium, company car, insurance, vouchers etc.
If you think that this is something that you see yourself doing, reach out to me George Christofakakis, or send your CV to my email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more details!