Our Client is seeking an experienced automation specialist with excellent communication skills, strong technical testing skills and the ability to plan and execute testing using a context-driven approach, who will take ownership of automation testing.
This role is within a diverse, fun and strong culture driven team. A very good opportunity to work with good technologies in a very rewarding yet booming sector.
What you will do:
* Covering both functional and non-functional testing, help to develop and maintain a test automation suite
* Promote CI/CD practice by helping create an automation framework
* Support the DevOps team and their test strategy.
* Use automation tools to help build a solid CI/CD cycle and assure high test coverage
* Create regression tests to ensure new features work without disrupting existing work
* Test the integration of components to ensure the different parts of our applications interact correctly
What you already have:
* 3+ years of commercial hands-on automation experience
* Experience in testing web services and APIs.
* Knowledge of tools such as Postman would be an advantage.
* Proficiency with Selenium Webdriver or other automation tools such as Katalon Studio
* At a minimum, basic knowledge of SQL
* ISTQB Certification is an advantage but not pre-requisite
* A self-starter who's not afraid to ask a lot of questions
* Strong command in English (written and verbal)
* Have worked directly for a product company.
What we can offer
* Working for one of the fastest and rewarding tech product companies in Norway
* Room for individual personal growth and a high degree of responsibility and freedom
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Brand new office in downtown Oslo
* A diverse working environment
* Your choice of hardware and software,Coverage of mobile phone subscription, broadband, gym and travel insurance