We are looking for engaged, curious and collaborative frontend developers who want to take part in the digital transformation of the energy industry, who are passionate about software development, and who want to be part of an innovative and growing software house.
As a frontend developer you will
* Develop state-of-the-art applications using the newest technologies.
* Write high-quality, testable, maintainable and readable code.
* Participate in shaping the product you are working on.
* Work with leading industry and domain experts, product managers, backend developers, 3D developers and their platform team.
* Be part of an autonomous cross-functional team.
* Help shape the culture and methodology of a growing Software House.
* You lead by example and by influencing others.You have a strong multiplier effect - work through others.
* Proficiency of experience with Angular and Typescript.
* Understanding of React, RxJS and GCP is a benefit
* Experience with the development of the design systems
* Curious, self-driven, and like to explore how technology can solve business/domain problems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English or Norwegian.
* Open-minded and co-operate well with others; share knowledge, experience and information.
* Relocation help
* Competitive salary and benefits
* 25 vacation days a year
* Free on-site gym
* Health checks and many other benefits