Cloud Systems Administrator - AWS - Remote - 55k
Opportunity to work fully remote.
My client is an Amazon Web Services (AWS), Advanced Consulting and Solution Provider Partner, working with a diverse group of clients who expect the highest standards of service.
Given the immense scope of the technology boom in this sector, my client has an immediate vacancy for a Cloud Systems Administrator to join their team, managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solutions to AWS and designing new AWS based architects.
This is an exciting job opportunity and below you can find the specifics aligned to the role:
* Design and building of AWS based solutions
* Daily management of customer servers
* Working directly with their customers on a daily basis
* Providing top tier customer service
* Keeping up-to-date with AWS best practice and developments
* Attending client meetings and company events
Skill-set and necessary requirements:
* Prior experience with using AWS
* 1 years' worth of experience of administrating Linux servers
* Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
* Competent problem-solving skills
* Able to work individually and on one's own initiative but also as part of a team
* Attention to detail combined with top tier customer service skills
* The ability to manage and cope with a varied and busy work-load
Good to have and desirable:
* Experience in system architecture design, particularly with attention and attention to AWS
* AWS CloudFormation
* Puppet/Chef configuration management
* AWS certifications, at either associate or professional level
* Python programming
Benefits - Where do I start?!
* Great opportunities to develop your career within my clients company, given that you will be an integral part of a company on an upward trajectory
* Professional development opportunities and support, given my client aims to get all engineers Amazon certified
* You will have a voice and opportunities to make direct and valued contribution to building the best products possible
Number: 0191 261 3253