AWS Solutions Architect
5000€ - 6000€
In the world of consultancy, it is often difficult to position yourself to find a company that is both qualitative towards its clients and its employees. Here, my client offers high quality services in the IT sector, including precise training on different technologies. One of its values: the more you learn the more you sell.
About the company
It is a pure I.T consultancy specialized in the West Flanders, Ghent and Brussels areas, created in 2016. Their main mission is the well-being of their employees by improving digital processes & eliminating demotivational work. The company has three first core principles, people first, remote first, digital first. They provide their employees with real training and support, following in practice the culture of "continuous learning and continuous improvement". Their focus and first priority is on improving their people, not of bringing more and more clients. They use their people and culture to win clients, not the other way around, and that's what makes them stand out of the crowd. A perfect example to support that claim is that they have loyal freelancers who work with them for more than 5 years, something very rare for freelancers who are known for changing jobs and clients frequently.
They are looking for an AWS Solutions Architect with a strong business mindset who is able to communicating in a clear and simple way with the client. The Solutions Architect will build all kinds of solutions, end-to-end, B2B, B2C etc, and will translate business requirements into technical requirements. What they would expect you to do:
* To serve as a primary technical associate of the business improvement team in assisting in confirming customer success in creating applications and services on the AWS platform.
* To oversee and manage the cloud computing architecture of their customers.
* To be proactive and organized with excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
* To work on internal and customer projects for a broad variety of clients all across the areas of the West Flanders, Ghent and Brussels.
* To be fluent in English and either French or Dutch.
Bonus points for:
* Ability to design your solution using Archimate modelling language.
* Knowledge of Sparx Enterprise Architect.
* Knowledge of architectural integration patterns (services, API, event-driven architecture, etc.) and concepts (SOA, componentization, micro services, micro front-ends, etc.)
You will have the opportunity to have focus training on IT field, competitive salary, to work with an international company but also :
* 20+12 ADV days
* 13 - 14th month
* Training budget + 10 days L&D
* Mobility budget:
* Company car (+ BE fuel card) is possible, but we prefer we provide them a smaller car with
* A bike (to increase health of our employees)
* Net:149,48 euro/month
* Car: 80 euro/month
* MC: 8 euro/d
* Hospitalization AXA
* When usage of own screen, laptop etc we have also a compensation
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me : +3228081874 or H.Joly@Jeffersonfrank.com.
Hope to hear from you soon !