Account Executive - Brussels
The Company, is a pioneering logistics company at the forefront of modernizing the industry. Embracing the digital revolution, The Company strives to simplify and enhance the customer experience, placing it at the heart of their business. Fueled by audacity and a vision for greatness, they fearlessly take on challenges to achieve ambitious goals. Transparency and honesty define their culture, fostering open dialogue and collaboration. The Company's journey began seven years ago in Belgium, and since then, they have rapidly expanded their reach across Europe, with successful launches in France and the UK. With a strong focus on growth, innovation, and the well-being of their stakeholders, The Company continues to shape the future of logistics.
In collaboration with our Head of Sales in Brussels, your mission will be to prospect and close new clients, with your main focus on hunting. Whether actively exploring new market segments or fostering long-term relationships with our new clients, you will be developing and honing your Sales skills with us.
Our sales approach, based on autonomy and uncapped commissions, will allow you to earn commissions from Day 1.
What will be your responsibilities?
* Developing and opening new market segments to achieve defined objectives.
* Building long-term relationships with our clients and managing your own client portfolio.
* Upselling to existing customer accounts and identifying growth opportunities.
* Participating in public tender bids.
What are our prerequisites?
* Minimum 2 years of experience.
* Fluent in French.
* Good knowledge of English
* Excellent performance in sales and deal closing.
* Strong negotiation and diplomacy skills.
* Competitive spirit while maintaining a team spirit.
What's in there for you?
* Fixed salary ranging from 40,000 to 60,000 and theoretical OTE (On-Target Earnings) between 55,000 and 90,000 due to uncapped commissions. Objectives will be reviewed from the second year onwards.
* Option to choose between a company car or a mobility budget.
* Flexible remote work and access to our offices located on Avenue Louise.
* Holiday pay and double holiday allowance.
* Meal vouchers and eco-vouchers.
* End-of-year bonus.
* Additional health insurance coverage with Alan for hospitalization, outpatient care, dental services for you, your partner, and up to 3 children.
* Unlimited paid leave days.
* Apple MacBook Air.
* Phone subscription.
If you are interested, please reach out to me : firstname.lastname@example.org