Senior DevOps engineer
Product development - Brussels
About the company :
The company is a fast-growing start-up specializing in the green sector. The mission of this start-up is to deliver a software aimed at calculating the emissions of companies in Belgium, the environmental impact they have and, also, how to become more sustainable. Thanks to their software, companies can match the quotas of the European Union's for environmental policies. For the moment, they are 20 employees and, by mid-2023, they would like to expand their team to 50 people.
This start-up is evolving with the latest IT tools, working with AI, machine learning and AWS cloud! They also have a very mature vision and modern approach, offering great flexibility of remote work, an harmonious team and many other benefits!
At the moment, they are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer who would like to work and help the CTO & head of technology on the infrastructure and the development.
Skills Required :
* At least 4 years' experience as DevOps engineer
* Strong experience with CI/CD (Gitlab,etc.).
* Good experience with DevOps tools as : Docker, Kubernetes,Terraform
* Experience operating in an AWS Cloud environment is a big plus (AWS ECS/EKS, AWS CloudFormation,etc.)
Education : Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
What they offer :
* Flexible remote days so you can work from wherever you want in Europe. They offer you this flexibility, but they would prefer someone who's willing to come to the office sometimes every month, for the team bonding and company culture.
* Meal vouchers, insurance group and individual, eco-checks, net allowance
* They do not provide a car as they want to keep the green mentality! However, they offer a minimum of mobility allowance of 600€ net cash
* Monthly gross salary well-tailored to the current market in Belgium. For the right seniority level, going up to a range of 4000 - 5500 euros gross/month is a possibility.
If you would like to have a first ''coffee call'' with the head of technology, let me, Hadrien Joly know at h.joly@Jeffersonfrank .com. The hiring process is very fast and to-the-point!