Senior AWS Cloud & DevOps engineer
5000€ per month + full package
Top Platform in Belgium
This fully automated document-administration platform is for users and businesses that are tired of piling up paper files on their desk. It's super easy to use and it contributes significantly in the reduction of the ecological footprint. It's a popular product-development company that has conquered the Belgian market and already counts more than 2 million users. Recently, they were partially acquired by two of the biggest companies in the telecommunications sector, and they are taking advantage of this springboard to become a major player in the digital sector.
So if you decide to apply, you will meet a company with a young mindset, international presence and dynamic approach to business. If you join them eventually, together you'll be providing solutions for a wide range of business processes to support business in a variety of industries such as Government, Healthcare, Banks, Public Sector Companies and much more.
Let's talk about the position
Based in the Flemish Brabant, my client is offering a Senior AWS DevOps Engineer position and they are looking for someone who wants to be responsible for the whole migration to AWS. And someone who is happy to mentor and coach the other engineer who's a bit more junior. Someone with a DevOps mentality who has experience working in a Cloud-native setup, with containers and serverless components.
* Comfortable with AWS infrastructure, including also infrastructure cost analysis and optimization. Experience with IaC using Cloudformation or Terraform or else.
* Experience with deployment and management of applications/migrations to AWS, either with CodePipeline & CodeDeploy or other CI/CD tools.
* Good Bonus if you have experience with monitoring and cloud-monitoring tools such as ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana, or CloudCheckr. Whatever you could bring!
You'll join a small but growing team of a scale-up company with a popular and established product. Which means joyful company culture, work-life balance, remote-work flexibility, work with an impact, and a smile on your face. It also means:
* Group and Medical insurance plan
* Internet plan
* Company Car (incl. Fuel Card)
* Remote work (3 days at home / 2 days in the office)
* Net Allowance between 50 - 100€ per month, depending on your seniority level
* Highly competitive salary. The monthly gross salary reaches 5000€ for Seniors.
Do not hesitate to contact me : h.joly@Jeffersonfrank.com / +3228081874