Cloud(Pre-sales) Solution Architect
3 x Remote
Dutch language required
The client is a Global Award Winning Digital Partner , an International Enterprise Leader with a big network to Global Enterprise projects. It's a company everyone knows, and a company which will give value to the CV of anyone working with them. If you want to work in Enterprise projects, doing things for large-scale while you are enjoying a big salary, attending trainings and conferences, this is your chance to grab!
The role and your day-to-day responsibilities:
As a Pre-Sales Cloud Solutions Architect you will work on RFI's, RFP and business development initiatives in the field of cloud solutioning, to drive cloud success on both internal and client projects in Belgium and worldwide. This position provides you with autonomy, flexibility and, of course, numerous challenges to learn and develop your professional and personal skills. All of them while receiving a great salary and benefits package. On a day-to-day basis, some of your tasks will involve:
* Work with requests for information and requests for proposals for both medium and large Enterprise clients, always related to Public Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure or GCP).
* Collaborate with other local partner teams to create solution cloud deals with partners such as AWS, Microsoft, Google, VMware and RedHat.
* Work with the cloud team on strategic deal opportunities, including business development activities).
The right person will be able to demonstrate
* A consultative background in analyzing and solving customer problems or opportunities.
* Proven experience in private cloud and public cloud (pre)-sales.
* Experience communicating with C level stakeholders.
* Balance of both, infrastructure and applications and data (pre) sales experience.
* Proactive and organized with excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Experience in working with cross cultural teams
* Takes ownership and commitment, has an open mind and positive attitude
* Willingness to travel
* Deep understanding and experience in working with one or more Public Cloud environments
(AWS, Azure, Google) and on-premises environments VMware (Private Cloud)
* Relevant certifications in AWS, GCP and/or Azure are always nice to have.
* Knowledge on Agile, CICD, SRE, DevOps
* Speaking Dutch and English fluently (French is optional)
* At least a Bachelor's degree
What you should expect
* Base salary of €96,000 gross/year
* Yearly bonus
* Bonus allowance
* Vacation allowance
* Training budget
* Conferences to attend
* Working on Enterprise Projects and doing things for a large-scale.
* Be part of a large Architect Competence Center.
If this sounds good to you, don't lose time and contact me, Yorgos Christofakakis and send me an email
to email@example.com and I'll be glad to give you more details. The role is urgent.