Cloud Platform Software Engineer- Helsinki- up to 5200€/pm plus bonus
My client is looking for a Cloud Platform Software Engineer to join their existing team, which is backed by a global manufacturing company. This client focuses on developing and delivering innovative identification solutions utilizing the latest RFID and IoT technologies for real-time item tracking.
* Using the Django framework you with be involved in the development, optimization, and documentation of data models and related REST API views
* You will participate in the continuous improvement of our dev-ops toolchain, quality assurance, and software testing efforts
* Providing assistance and documentation to in-house client software developers and other integrators dependent on their APIs
* Proficient experience in Python
* You are familiar with the Django framework and React/similar framework
* Unix/Linux system administration experience
* You can produce transparent documentation of newly developed software components, interfaces, and processes
* You have experience in REST API development and testing
* Familiar with git collaboration workflow
Working for this company means you will be working for customers including Porsche, Audi, KLM, and many more. You will be part of a multinational/multicultural environment that is very supportive with a flexible working scheme put in place.
My client is looking to begin the interview process immediately so feel free to apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-lee-wright-54b242221/ |
Phone: +358 75 326 3948
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.