Industry disruptor - End-To-End encryption in teleconferencing
When we reflect on the last 12 months, one major new addition to our daily lives is certainly teleconferencing. If we look at the demand for these types of services on a graph, then it would look like a pretty vertical line!
But if we look deeper, there are two hefty limitations within the existing and most widely used teleconferencing solutions; namely the lack of encryption and identity verification.
When we consider the fact that those working in legal and medical industries still need to be able to carry out consultations, these two factors become a major concern. Would a legal office really feel comfortable discussing details of a highly sensitive case with someone who they have no way of verifying? Will doctors feel comfortable talking about specific medical conditions if they cannot really be sure it is their patient on the other end of the call?
It is in this space that we see room for industry disruption! And it is in this space that our client is operating in, weeks away from the V2 release of their platform, they are now very quickly entering into "pure greenfield development" mode! Their Product Owner has hundreds of feature requests from existing users that need to quickly be made reality!
If you want to jump in on the ground level of a fast-growing, highly dynamic organisation that is quickly breaking new ground in a heavily populated sector, then this is not one to be missed!
Role & Responsibilities
* Take on all responsibilities from development, feature assessment, deployments, bug fixes and customer support
* Huge amount of R&D opportunities; as the platform grows and more customer requests come in, it will be down to you to work out what is possible, and to make those request a reality
* Working closely with Product Owners to develop the most flexible and customisable product possible for the end user
Skills & Qualifications
* Exposure to high-level monitoring solutions is highly beneficial; currently working with Grafana, Kibana
* Experience of working in lean/agile organisations with a strong commitment to CI/CD is very attractive
* Highly competitive salary model
* Standard ITP1 Pension, benefits and insurances
* Option to trade over-time work for extra vacation days