Cloud Operations Team Lead
Our client are offering a new opportunity to join their team on a fully remote basis. They are growing rapidly and therefore needing to expand their operations team. The company are looking for some who is passionate about technology; inquisitive problem solvers, who want to collaborate in building high quality products in the Cloud, whilst enjoying the challenge of running trusted global services and can positively influence change.
Role and Responsibility
* Manage and plan workloads and priorities of their Operations Team, working closely with product delivery teams, influencing their approach and design by deploying, administeringm monitoring and improving their service.
* Manage stakeholder expectations & influence key decision making at a senior executive level.
* Provide guidance across a range of operations and you place an emphasis upon upskilling of staff and on the job training.
Skills and Requirements
* 5+ years experience working in cloud (AWS, Azure, Rackspace, Salesforce, Google Cloud)
* Strong experience in the following technologies: any cloud platform, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Cloud Formation, Git, Jenkins, MongoDB, Ansible etc.
* Experienced working in a DevOps enviroments, leading by example to influence peers and stakeholders to adopt the same approach.
* Up to 15% Bonus
* 25 days holiday
* 5 Volunteer days
* Reduced price shares
* Career Progression opportunities.
If you are interested then get in touch today: