Cloud Operations Engineer - Up to £80,000 - Hybrid in Cambridge once a week
Looking for a Cloud Operations Engineer to join an AWS Advanced Partner with an award winning team of consultants and developers. The client base you will be working with will range from a mix of enterprise, multi-national companies to start-ups expanding rapidly. Majority of the work you would be involved with is greenfield, starting most projects from scratch with an abundance of autonomy.
Key Skills/Experience needed:
* Extensive AWS experience with 4+ years in a range of services.
* Experience similar with either Terraform or Cloudformation as IaC.
* Experience with maintaining cloud-native applications in an AWS Environment.
* Development experience in troubleshooting, diagnosing and implementing software bug fixes.
* Keen willingness to learn, with already holding AWS certification with an eagerness to obtain more.
This is a Hybrid based role with once per week in office in Cambridge
Salary is dependent on experience but looking to pay up to £80,000 for the right individual.
Please apply direct to this advert, alternatively you can email across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call me on 0191 300 6939 or reach out on LinkedIn "Marcus Tembe".