OpenShift Cluster Administrator - Perm - Dallas (Irving) - Hybrid Work Schedule
Our client is currently going through one of largest platform implementation projects in the world. In the end, over 100,000,000 customers and over 280,000 employees will utilize the new, self-service platform running on AWS.
They need someone to come in who considers themselves to be a subject matter expert in OpenShift 3. X & 4.X platform with thorough knowledge of architecture, deployment, configuration, security with expert level knowledge & experience of OpenShift version migrations.
The Job Elements…
The title for this position is an OpenShift Cluster Administrator and it will include a high degree of interaction with business and operations units to understand the functional needs of the users of the system as well as the various technology teams, which are responsible for integration points with the solutions.
You should have a background in large, enterprise financial institutions on the global level. Other job elements include:
* Researching and implementing ways to automate the management of our infrastructure
* Triaging and troubleshooting production issues
* Participate in follow-the-sun, on-call rotation with team members
What you need to have…
* A strong desire to understand complex systems and how to troubleshoot and make them highly available
* 6 + years' experience with Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, OpenShift)
* Public cloud engineering/architecture experience (AWS, Azure, GCP) a plus
* Experience working with Ansible Playbook and Ansible Tower
Permission to come aboard!...
If you find these job elements to be interesting and something you see yourself being a part of then I invite you to submit your resume over to me today! That is, however, that you ALREADY posses the required skills mentioned above..
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at email@example.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific