Do you have cloud network engineering experience, and are you seeking a new remote job? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Jefferson Frank is looking for a skilled Cloud Network Engineer, and the full-time role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package, including the opportunity to be part of a positive and diverse workplace culture.
In this Cloud Network Engineer role, you can expect to:
* Familiar with AWS CI/CD process
* Experience with Cisco, Fortinet, Sonic Wall
* Strong experience in setting up, switching and routing between physical locations (CCNA)
* CloudFormation for IaC
* Understanding complex routing within AWS (troubleshoot)
* AWS VPN experience
* On call rotation, about 5-6 week rotation. On call is very gentle - one avg on a month they average 15 pings usually during the day
To apply for this job, you will need consistent cloud network engineering experience. You will also require to maintain technical expertise in all relevant areas of VPC networks including hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, routers, firewalls, gateways, etc. In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
We'd love for you to apply for this full-time remote Cloud Network Engineer job, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please get in touch with Jefferson Frank today.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.