Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent
We are looking for skilled and thirsty for success Developer to join an amazing team of Cloud and Software development specialists in the areas of Ghent, Antwerp and Brussels. These are the location where most of their projects take place so there is enough flexibility with the working locations.
The company consists of Cloud Specialists and Software Developers who are aiming at building and providing high-quality cloud native applications. They do both in-house projects and consultancy based projects, while the focus is on designing and developing scalable and cost effective solutions by combining the powers of cloud and software. Their favourite programming languages are Java, Python and Node.js, whilst they love all the clouds, AWS, Azure and Google, with a preference, however, in AWS.
You will always work with the latest technologies and tools in the market and you should be able to take care of automation and the early responsibilities that will be given to you and grow into a real expert cloud developer. Imagine how much you will grow professionally as well and increase your market value in a relatively short time!
Last but not least, you will be part of a flat and open-minded culture where everything is direct and clear, with no room for micropolitics and bureaucracy.
The essential requirements for one of the role are:
* Experience with backend dev languages, either Java, Python or Node.js
* Experience with Public Cloud providers, mainly AWS but also open to Azure/GCP. Big focus on Serverless technologies, like Lambda or Azure Functions
* Good to have already worked with Kubernetes & Docker
* Must be fluent in both Dutch and English
* A social and communicative character
* A creative and accuracy-focused way of working
* A result-oriented and thirsty to succeed professional
What they will offer you:
* You get to work in an open and informal environment with flat hierarchy
* You get access to training and high level certifications
* A high-tech laptop of your choice, including a Macbook
* Team-building activities and social events, including tech meet-ups, seminars, participation in EXPOs and more. Last year they went to Vegas for the AWSre:invent!
* A competitive monthly net salary figure, tailored to your skills and experience. We know that it's tricky to discuss gross salary in Belgium, so you tell us your net expectations and we will aim at getting this for you.
* Company car and fuel card, premium brands like Audi, Mercedes, BMW etc
* Phone and Internet subscription
* Health & Group Insurance
Interviews are taking place and the focus is on quality, so if you feel prepared to take your career to the next level by doing modern serverless magic, feel free to contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos at email@example.com or Better Call Paul at +3228081878
There is a two-interview process and then boom, an offer lands in your inbox! I'm looking
forward to hearing from you!