Cloud Architect - HYBRID- up to £90,000!
My client is looking for a Cloud Architect to work with a variety of exciting clients (public and private sector) on complex business-critical IT projects, and define, design, and build cloud architectures. They are looking for a passionate individual that has the desire to maintain a balance between technical and business skills at the company.
As my client are so dedicated to individual career and personal development of their employees, they are also looking for a Cloud Architect that is keen and motivated to keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
* Design and assure cost-efficient, secure and scalable solutions, leveraging the maximum potential of products offered by cloud vendors (AWS), and ensuring that delivery is on time and on budget.
* Plan and execute complex Cloud Migrations, Cloud Strategy and Transformation; and Cloud Architecture/Engineering.
* Build a deep understanding of client business and their cloud maturity, identifying the appropriate solution for effective use of the cloud and a road map to achieve it.
What you need:
* Excellent communication skills, and the ability to built strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Broad architecture and delivery experience, having determined client expectations to ensure solutions are scalable and aligned.
* Deep industry experience with AWS (certifications are desired).
* Hands-on experience with CI/CD tooling (Jenkins/Ansible) and cloud orchestration tooling (Terraform/CloudFormation).
What we offer:
* Extensive commitment to your development with one-to-one mentoring and allocated time for training (award-winning learning opportunities).
* Highly collaborative working environment, and well being/lifestyle benefits.
* 25 days holiday (with the opportunity to extend this to 30 if you choose to).
* 2 days volunteering.
* Much more...
Unfortunately we cannot accept any VISAs or provide sponsorship, and the candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
For further information on the role, please get in touch with myself via email email@example.com or via mobile +44 (0)1913387625. Look forward to hearing from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com