Cloud Architect - AWS - UK Wide (Post Covid)
Our client needs a Cloud Solution Architect, you'll ideally come from a technology consulting background having delivered Cloud solutions in either AWS or Microsoft Azure.
They are an Independent, award-winning, ambitious Technology & Management Consulting firm that places a high value on our people. We have been recognised as a Great Place to Work ™ consecutively for the last 5 years. They have grown consistently since 1989 and offer an entrepreneurial environment within which you can embark upon an exciting career path, where your contribution really counts and we will recognise it. They are currently a team of c.80 in the UK, with exciting plans to grow steadily over the next three years.
The Cloud Consultants at this firm manage and advise clients in the delivery of cloud solutions on cloud transformation programmes. Combining our delivery, technical and consulting expertise, we have managed over £1bn of Cloud projects in the last three years. Our multifaceted Cloud experts work across four key areas:
· Cloud Migration Planning and Delivery
· Cloud Business Case and Strategy Development
· Cloud Solution Architecture
· Cloud Engineering and DevOps transformation
· Deep knowledge in at least one: Cloud Migration or Cloud Strategy and Transformation or Cloud Architecture and Engineering;
· Broad knowledge of the major cloud vendors with deep knowledge of at least one of them;
· Understanding of the high-level levers for cost-effective cloud delivery;
· Prior experience of working in a client-facing capacity as part of a consulting team;
· Broad delivery and architecture experience along with any hands-on experience with CI/CD/Cloud tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Ansible would be a big advantage, though not essential
· Experience of delivering complex engagements either as a leader or a senior member of a team;
· Ability to develop strong relationships and be able to influence colleagues, senior client stakeholders, partners, suppliers;
· Strong communication, presentation and business writing skills along with the ability to manage and build strong relationships both internally and externally;
· Flexibility to travel to, and work in, other locations.
· A certification in one of the major cloud vendors (AWS, Azure, GCP) would be an advantage;
· Award-winning learning and development opportunities (including a personal annual training budget).
· A commitment to your development & continuous growth of skills through a variety of training courses (of your choice), one-to-one mentoring and wide ranging hands-on experience.
· A highly collaborative working environment and great rates of pay (including base salary and bonus potential).
· The opportunity to be part of a very talented, highly skilled and very social team.
· A range of flexible benefits consisting of well being, lifestyle benefits.
· 25 days' holiday and the ability to flex this to 30 days if you chose to do so.
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 868 5191.