CISO Project Manager - Edinburgh
Salary up to £57k + Generous Benefits package (including Car Allowance, 10% Bonus)
The CIO Team takes care of all the Information Technology aspects of the Bank, covering the whole range of areas within IT, from Infrastructure & Architecture to Digital Transformation & Innovation.
This role will support the CISO Office team to help improve security positioning and mitigate risk, whilst ensuring security parameters remain at the appropriate levels to protect the client, its customers and comply with regulatory requirements. You will also lead in project management for all new and existing programmes across the business.
* Proven stakeholder management experience with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
* Strong project management experience together with good organisation and delegation skills
* Strong team player with a flexible and collaborative approach
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence and manage conflict
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Disciplined work ethic with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Drive the effective project delivery of the CISO function.
* Lead the delivery of cyber portfolio by managing budget, people and collaboration with teams in other parts of the organisation.
* Create and maintain detailed project plans for each security workstream ensuring progress is tracked.
* Identify, manage and escalate dependencies across Cyber Security workstreams and ensure all key stakeholders are kept involved and up-to-date.
* Support the delivery of projects to mature organisations cyber capabilities by implementing people, process or technological improvements.
* Generate Cyber related Board, Regulatory, Operational reporting, KPIs and SLAs.
To apply or for more information contact email@example.com or call 0191 814 7785.