CISO Cryptography Manager - Edinburgh
Salary up to £57k + Generous Benefits Package
Have a passion about cryptography and credential management?
This role will help lead the CISO Cryptography and Credentials Team to drive establishment and maintenance of Cryptography infrastructure that aligns to industry standards, NIST, key laws and regulations and covers the key risks which can impace strategic objectives
The Cryptography Manager will also influence the embedding of a proactive controls culture to drive continuous improvement and compliance to strive for a reduction in risk and will own all aspects of Cryptography and credential management strategy, policy, controls, services, metrics and compliance.
Skills and experience:
* Experience in supporting cryptography within the Financial Services industry (3 -5 years minimum)
* Experience interacting with cloud environments such as AWS and Azure and some software development experience in C, C++ and ideally Python
* Extensive knowledge of cryptographic primitives and protocols, specifically their implementation, integration and testing
* Strong experience working with cryptographic technologies, such as Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) and Key Management Systems (KMS)
* Experience in managing Key Ceremonies and attention to detail when documenting minutes
* Exhibit extensive experience of digital certificate life cycle management
* Support public key infrastructure (PKI) (DigiCert) including certificate issuance and automated renewals (where possible).
It takes more than just skills and experience. So, they want the Cryptography Manager to:
* Have knowledge of Cyber, Information Security and Technology controls
* NIST standards processes experience
* Knowledge of Risk and Control Framework
* Maintain an inventory of all Keys and Certificates
* Have knowledge of Linux in a secure environment
* Demonstrated proactive thought leadership, in developing & implementing strategies for future organisational growth & sustained performance.
*Apply above or for more info call 0191 814 7785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org*