CLOUD ENGINEER - REMOTE WORKING - EDINBURGH BASED CLIENT
REMOTE WITH 1/2 DAYS IN OFFICE PER MONTH
Are you looking to be a part of a team that is re-thinking the way data is stored and consumed?
As a part of my clients Data Cloud Engineering team, you will work within an existing team of Engineers who are empowered to take full ownership of the solutions to complex business requirements that pertain to the design, development and maintenance of the Cloud Data Platform and Open Source data science Toolkit.
Cloud Data Engineering are responsible for the full pipeline of cloud data activities on the platform from ingestion of raw data into the data lake and right through the life-cycle of data architecture, presenting data out in a secure manner to the growing number of areas around the bank that need access to both the data and the Cloud Data Platform.
* Working with the latest tools and services on AWS
* Incredible benefits package with fantastic rewards scheme and pension
* Training and Development to support your role and progress your career
* Working in office 1/2 days per month and fully remote the rest of the time (if you want too)
SKILL SET & EXPERIENCE:
* AWS or Azure Cloud Experience
* Experience of Data and Analytics platforms using Cloud infrastructure.
* Big Data (Spark/Hadoop)
* Real Time Data Flows - Kafka * Lambda
* Jenkins or other CI/CD toolsets
* Data Science tooling(R-Studio, Shiny, other).
* Experience of IAC and Containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes) & Cloudformation/ Terraform
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call for a confidential chat on 0191 255 1421.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-kiernan-firth-ba490a173/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.