Development Team Lead (Fully Remote)
Up to £65k DOE
A well-established, global provider of telecoms, payments, and mobile solutions is looking to on-board an accomplished C++ Developer / Development Team Leader (from a C++ background) on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Development you will be intrinsically involved in all stages of the SDLC for new products, fixing any bugs with existing solutions and be centrally involved for the future strategy and delivery of technology solutions utilising their existing platforms whilst using some of the latest technologies.
This a leadership role, however, will remain hands on.
* Be involved with the delivery of new development projects from analysis to release
* Working closely with Head of Development, Product Owners and Stakeholders to produce accurate delivery estimates and offer advice in managing the transition from analysis to delivery
* Guide development team efforts towards successful product delivery
* Effect any necessary maintenance or bug fixes to existing solutions
* Take part in (or lead) reviews / meetings and update on project progress
* Work closely with internal teams to ensure seamless implementation of existing and new systems
* Leading a small team of developers in achieving our shared goals.
* Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
* Expert programming within C++ (mostly 98, some 11)
* Solid knowledge of developing within Microsoft / Linux based environments
* Good knowledge of Development Design Patterns
* Previous people management experience (including remote teams, outsourced development) with the ability to lead and influence others
* Experience with source control management system and CI/CD environments
* Experience with automated testing
* Experience with agile development methodologies - Scrum, Kanban
* Experience with high performance computing applications, libraries, multi-threading, or parallel programming.
* Solid experience in the design, development, and maintenance of RESTful API's
* Excellent Testing and Debugging capabilities
* Self-driven, independent problem solver, technically versatile, willing to be flexible and accept new challenges.
To discuss further please apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785
***EVERYTHING DISCUSSED WILL REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL***