Do you have cloud engineering experience, and are you seeking a new remote job? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Jefferson Frank is looking for a skilled Cloud Engineer, and the full-time role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package, including the opportunity to be part of a positive and diverse workplace culture.
In this Cloud Engineer role, you can expect to:
* AWS Services: IAM, KMS, SSM for configuration management + EC2, S3, CloudWatch, ECS, Lambda (Redshift and Route53 are a huge plus)
* IaC with Terraform expert
* Collaborates with architects, developers, and engineers to ensure solutions are robust and meet the needs of the organization.
* Promotes operational excellence in the areas of platform and infrastructure cost, automation, performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
* Ability to manage and troubleshoot both Microsoft Windows Server and Linux Hosts
To apply for this job, you will need consistent cloud engineering experience (about 3-4 years). You will also require expertise in cloud engineering with an ongoing cloud adoption and modernization efforts. In this role, you will publish and maintain guidance and best practices for Amazon Web Services (AWS) and infrastructure as code (IaC).
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
We'd love for you to apply for this full-time remote Cloud Engineer job, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please get in touch with Jefferson Frank today.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.