NETWORK / INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT
Remote UK | £90k + Bonus
Our client are looking to hire talented architects with a breadth of knowledge within their solution architect team. The purpose of the team is to ensure high quality solution & system design across their estate of both hybrid cloud & infrastructure services.
* Have operated as technical design authority in previous roles, with a broad spectrum of infrastructure and networking services.
* Proactive learner & evangelist who keeps themselves in touch with the latest technologies, meaning you can provide the best solutions for the company infrastructure
* Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
Technical skills needed:
* Strong hands on exposure to physical & virtual networking, including routing / switching. (Cisco, VMware NSX)
* Excellent knowledge of Linux & Windows (Redhat preferable)
* Experience of working with public cloud providers
* Any Big Data, DevOps or Agile toolsets desirable
This is a great opportunity for Architects who want to be involved with a lot of moving parts within a very successful business, who are going through further digital transformation to expand their offerings & platform.
The role allows you to stay remote, however they frequently meet up as a team for collaboration purposes.
Permanent and Fixed Term Contract options available
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 7555 for further information
Networking, Infrastructure, Solution Architect, VMware, Linux, Cisco, AWS, DevOps, Routing, Switching, Cloud, AWS, Remote, UK