AWS Consultant - London
Salary up to £60k DOE
They're a market-leading consultancy with across the UK, working with some of the biggest names in the Financial Services industry. They are proud to be an agile, client focused consultancy where they all share a common goal.
As they continue to build and strengthen their capability, a number of exciting opportunities have arisen to join their market-leading Data Management and Analytics Consultancy. They are looking for dynamic individuals, with proven experience and strong technical skills to join their team in their Edinburgh offices.
* Strong AWS skills, with either Apache Spark, Kafka, AWS Glue , Python.
* Bonus experience Databricks and Streamsets.
* Experience of delivering projects across the lifecycle from end to end.
* Experience of discussing client needs for both project delivery and proposal work - translating these into solutions and executing the project.
* Demonstrated ability or experience of building and maintaining client relationships.
* A level of eagerness to line manage and develop junior colleagues core competencies.
* Minimum 2 years' experience.
* A high level of drive with the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Experience of providing insightful solutions throughout the business
* The ability to participate effectively in meetings with senior stakeholders
* A team player who supports, encourages and shares knowledge with others
* A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision
* A track record of accurate output and responsibility for elements of project delivery
* The ability to work as part of an integrated team or on an individual basis
* Awareness of industry standards, regulations and developments
To discuss or apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785
***Everything discussed will remain confidential***