We are a leader in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) and a specialist in advanced analytics, BI/MI and Data Science. We're an exciting, rapidly growing consultancy based in Suffolk, with additional offices in London and Rotterdam.
As an award-winning Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner, we are extremely well positioned at the forefront of this fast-paced technology space.
The Lead Data Engineer will lead the proposal and implementation of solutions using a range of AWS infrastructure, including S3, Redshift, Lambda, Step Functions, DynamoDB, AWS Glue, and Matillion.
They will liaise with clients to define requirements, refine solutions and ultimately hand them over to clients' own technical teams.
The ideal candidate will have exposure to CI/CD processes, or at least be keen to learn - our clients love infrastructure as code, and we like our engineers to own the deployment of their work.
Candidates should delight in creating something from nothing on greenfield projects. We're looking for people who can't let go of interesting problems.
We need people who can work independently; but we're a close-knit, supportive team - we like to learn new things and share our ideas so that clients get the best return on their investments.
* Experience in analysing and cleansing data using a variety of tools and techniques.
* Familiarity with AWS data lake related components.
* Hands-on experience with Redshift, Glue, and S3.
* Extensive experience with ETL and using patterns for cloud data warehouse solutions (e.g. ELT).
* Hands-on experience with Matillion
* Familiarity with a variety of Databases, incl. structured RDBMS.
* Experience in working with a variety of data formats, JSON, XML, CSV, Parquet, etc.
* Experience with building and maintaining data dictionaries / meta-data.
* Experience with Linux and cloud environments.
* Data Visualisation Technologies (e.g. Amazon QuickSight, Tableau, Looker, QlikSense).