Job Title: Lead Site Reliability Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
Employment Type: Full-time
Jefferson Frank has the exclusive opportunity with a start-up company in the Health industry that is looking for a motivated and experience Lead Engineer to join their rapidly growing team.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Ensure the reliability of the platform in addition to supporting / building production deployments across the entire platform.
* Maintain knowledge in public cloud architects and best practices
* Identify weaknesses in the infrastructure and implement changes
* Support delivery of software through developing self-service solutions
* Maintain continuous improvements of CI/CD solutions with advancements in the industry and develop best practices
* 5+ years in a DevOps, SRE, or Continuous Integration role.
* GCP Experience
* Strong IaC Experience (Preferably Terraform)
* Experience with Microservice deployment (preferably through Docker and Kubernetes)
* Alert and Monitoring experience (ELK Stack or similar)
* CI/CD pipeline experience
* Have launched production-quality applications in an Agile environment
* Experience in managing and automating large-scale infrastructure
* Healthcare experience and experience with HIPAA compliance requirements desired
* Competitive Salary
* Extensive Health Plan
* 10% Bonus
* 401K plan
Contact Details: If interested, please contact email@example.com or call +1(347) 783-6752