Job Title - Systems Administrator w/ AWS
Location: Boston, MA
Salary - $100,000-120,000
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
My client, a rapidly growing digital health tech company, is looking to expand their engineering team! You will work within the DevOps team to maintain and further develop their healthcare platform. They are seeking a strong sysadmin/sysops engineer with working knowledge of AWS and associated cloud technologies who will fit well within the current team and add great value to the company culture.
* Working within the TechOps and DevOps team on a day-to-day basis, addressing support requests and requirements for new and existing infrastructure / software
* Assist in developing the company's infrastructure using automated tools, writing or employing routines to support/manage the platform.
* Strong background in Linux administration
* Strong understanding of Cloud-based web architecture
* Good knowledge of AWS
* Configuration Management tools such as Ansible or Chef
* IaC experience with Terraform
* Scripting experience with bash shell and other scripting languages
* Competitive salary with 20% bonus
* 401K with 10% match
* Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Unlimited PTO
* Great office culture
NOTE: Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to: Caroline Bono at email@example.com or call 347-783-6752-thank you!
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy