Successful applicants will join a small, high-competence team of full-stack engineers currently in the process of extending an entirely new end-2-end encrypted teleconferencing solution.
Fast approaching a new release within the next two weeks, their next challenge is to dive into the ever-growing list of customer feature requests and get to work making them a reality!
A huge amount of greenfield development, a highly flexible working environment, and one of the most tech-obsessed tech teams I've ever worked with, this is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a future industry disruptor
Role & Responsibilities
* Take on all responsibilities from development, feature assessment, deployments, bug fixes and customer support
* Huge amount of R&D opportunities; as the platform grows and more customer requests come in, it will be down to you to work out what is possible, and to make those request a reality
* Working closely with Product Owners to develop the most flexible and customisable product possible for the end user
Skills & Qualifications
* Exposure to high-level monitoring solutions is highly beneficial; currently working with Grafana, Kibana
* Experience of working in lean/agile organisations with a strong commitment to CI/CD is very attractive
* Standard ITP1 pension and benefits
* option to trade overtime work for extra vacation days